1/1 Photo of Chicken, Roasted Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
Another great quick and easy BBQ chicken salad! Pecan can be used instead of walnuts. I've allowed 15 minutes cook time for pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g frilled pasta shells
- 1 (270 g) jar char-grilled red capsicums, in oil
- 150 g feta cheese, chopped coarsely
- 425 g cooked chicken, coarsely chopped
- 35 g walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, loosely packed
- 60 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, drain and rinse under cold running water, drain again.
- 2Drain capsicum, reserving 1/3 cup of the capsicum oil, chop capsicum coarsely.
- 3Combine capsicum and pasta in large bowl with feta cheese, chicken, walnuts and basil.
- 4Combine reserved oil with vinegar, garlic and mustard, mixing well.
- 5Drizzle dressing over chicken mixture, toss gently to combine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Roasted Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.0 mg
- Sodium 507.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 44.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard