Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came to me from a friend's mother.
- 2 -3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 packages Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- poppy seed
- Mix soups and sour cream.
- Add rice, water chestnuts, and seasonings and mix well.
- Line bottom of greased 13" x 9" pan with chicken.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Top with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Melt butter and drizzle over top.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.