Recipe by Dee Fischer
I love this recipe because it's so easy to throw together and takes no time to serve. It's a half hour in the oven and it's ready. It can be prepared a day ahead of time for those busy people, just keep it refrigerated. It's served best with cranberry sauce to the side or just spread on top of it after its cooked..it's yummy!!
Top Review by Melanie Murray
This recipe is a great recipe for the entire family. Everyone loved it. It is very easy to make. This will definitely be a new addition to our household. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!! Melanie
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts (as much as you'd like to prepare)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (I use one stick for about 4 chicken breasts)
- 2 packages of ground-up Ritz crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off all unecessary fat from chicken breasts.
- If breasts are thick, cut in half so you butterfly them.
- Pound down with a mallet so they're not too thick, but not paper thin either.
- Dip the breasts in your melted butter, both sides.
- Dip the buttery breasts into the ritz cracker crumbs, on both sides and press firmly so the crumbs really stick to it.
- Place on a cookie sheet in oven set at 350* for 15 minutes on both sides.