Dee Fischer's Note:
I love this recipe because it's so easy to throw together and takes no time to serve. It's a half hour in the oven and it's ready. It can be prepared a day ahead of time for those busy people, just keep it refrigerated. It's served best with cranberry sauce to the side or just spread on top of it after its cooked..it's yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off all unecessary fat from chicken breasts.
- 2If breasts are thick, cut in half so you butterfly them.
- 3Pound down with a mallet so they're not too thick, but not paper thin either.
- 4Dip the breasts in your melted butter, both sides.
- 5Dip the buttery breasts into the ritz cracker crumbs, on both sides and press firmly so the crumbs really stick to it.
- 6Place on a cookie sheet in oven set at 350* for 15 minutes on both sides.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ritz
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.8
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 206.2 mg
- Sodium 306.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 47.5 g