Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a recipe that my dad spent years perfecting and luckily for me i got the short training ha! sorry i laugh at my own jokes sometimes
- 1 cup Chardonnay wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups arborio rice
- 3 1⁄4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 peeled Italian tomatoes
- 4 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- Start by pouring the 1 ½ cup of Arborio rice into a bowl.
- Pour the 3 ¼ cups grated parmesan cheese into another bowl with 1 tbs of the butter.
- Put the 1 tbs of olive oil into a pot along with 2 tbs of the butter.
- Cube the chicken breast then put them into a bowl.
- Dice the Italian tomatoes and put them into a bowl as well (or use 2/3 of a can of diced Italian tomatoes witch is a lot easier so recommend it).
- Put the 4 ½ cups of chicken stalk into a separate pot and start to boil it (uncovered).
- Heat the pot with the butter and olive oil in it on high.
- When the butter is half melted pour the onions in and cook them until they are transparent.
- Then you pour the rice inches.
- And after 1-2 mins on cooking the rice pour the white wine into the pot as well.
- Then Put the heat on medium.
- Put 1 tbs of olive oil into a pan and heat until you can move the olive oil around easily.
- Then pour the chicken breast into the pan (make sure you hear a sizzling noise).
- Turn off the heat of the chicken stalk when it is boiling.
- And once all the wine in the cooking risotto is absorbed pour in 1 cup of the chicken stalk.
- And every time all the liquid is all absorbed in the risotto pour in 1 more cup of stalk.
- Once the chicken is almost done pour the diced Italian tomatoes in the chicken and stir them around tun off the heat.
- Then leave the chicken alone for a while.
- When the risotto is done as well pour the sofritto (which is the chicken and tomato mix) into the risotto and stir it around.
- Turn off the heat of the risotto.
- After you turned off the heat pour the cheese with the butter in it into the risotto and stir.
- Congrats you made one of my favorite dishes yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.