Prep 18 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great tasting and fast when you just don't have the time to cook!
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut in 1 in. pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) boxes risotto mix with garden vegetables, garlic primevera flavored
- 9 ounces leafy greens, blend or 9 ounces Baby Spinach
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in 12 inches nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes, turning once, until browned. Add rice to pan; stir 30 seconds. Stir in 5 cups water and seasoning packets.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with greens; reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring once, until rice is tender. Let stand 5 minutes.