I got this recipe from my sister. It's very easy to make in one skillet and YUMMY!! Love some crusty bread to go along with this dish... and don't forget the wine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet melt 2 Tbsp of the butter.
- 2Add chicken and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until pieces are browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet.
- 4Add remaining butter, rice and garlic to skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until rice is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add mushrooms and green onion.
- 6Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until mushrooms are tender, about 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in chicken broth and basil.
- 8Bring to a boil; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 9Gently stir in chicken.
- 10Continue simmering until chicken is heated through and rice is tender, about 5 minutes.
- 11Top with cheese and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.9
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 630.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 26.9 g