Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful blend of chicken, cheese, and broccoli rolled up in a crescent roll ring. Easy to make.
- 2 lbs cooked chicken, shredded
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of onion soup or 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped (not cooked)
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 32 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 small chopped onion (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken and onion soups, broccoli, bacon bits, and cheese. (substitute cream of mushroom soup for onion if desired, then add chopped onion).
- Open cans of crescent rolls and divide them. On a round cookie sheet or stone, lay them in a ring. pointy side facing out, leaving a hole in the middle. Press firmly around to form groove for mixture to go into.
- Spoon mixture into groove of crescent rolls. Pile it high!
- Fold pointy ends of crescent rolls over top of the mixture, so that points meet in the middle hole.
- Bake in preheated oven of 350°F for 30 minutes or crescent rolls are brown.
Great Recipe. I altered it by lining a 9x13 pan with garlic butter flavored crescent rolls. Poured the whole mixture inside and topped it off with more rolls. Turned out delicious.