1/3 Photos of Chicken Ring
Wonderful blend of chicken, cheese, and broccoli rolled up in a crescent roll ring. Easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs cooked chicken, shredded
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of onion soup or 10 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped (not cooked)
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 32 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 small chopped onion (optional)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken and onion soups, broccoli, bacon bits, and cheese. (substitute cream of mushroom soup for onion if desired, then add chopped onion).
- 2Open cans of crescent rolls and divide them. On a round cookie sheet or stone, lay them in a ring. pointy side facing out, leaving a hole in the middle. Press firmly around to form groove for mixture to go into.
- 3Spoon mixture into groove of crescent rolls. Pile it high!
- 4Fold pointy ends of crescent rolls over top of the mixture, so that points meet in the middle hole.
- 5Bake in preheated oven of 350°F for 30 minutes or crescent rolls are brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ring
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1442.5
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 357.8 mg
- Sodium 2818.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 96.4 g