1 hr 20 mins
Pixie's Kitchen's Note:
modidified by my mother-in-law from a pampered chef cookbook. This is so good, I usually eat the filling by itself as a chicken salad. There are hardly any leftovers and its super quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/4 cups fresh finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheese (casserole mix)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 crescent roll dough, packages
- 1 egg
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook chicken in pressure cooker. Once it starts to giggle slowly turn heat on low and allow to giggle for 20 minutes.
- 3While chicken is cooking, chop broccoli, onion, and parsley and combine in bowl.
- 4Cook bacon and allow to cool, then crumble and add to veggie mixture.
- 5Add cheese, mayo, mustard, and lemon juice to bowl and mix well.
- 6Once chicken is done, shred and stir into your veggie mix. Set aside.
- 7On a cookie sheet or large stone pan, unroll crescent rolls and mash together seams (join the 2 packets at the ends).
- 8Spoon mixture down the center third of the pastry, cut horizontal strips on both sides and braid them over the mixture.
- 9Separate egg, only keeping the white and brush over the top of braid.
- 10Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ring
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.2
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 821.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 27.0 g