Recipe by Monterey Gourmet Foods
This healthy pasta salad dish is a great way to use your leftovers. Our flavorful Chicken and Cheese Rigatoni give it a burst of flavor that you and your family will enjoy.
- 1 (16 ounce) package Monterey Gourmet Food Chicken & Cheese Rigatoni
- 2 italian squash, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 4 quarts of water. Add rigatoni to boiling water. Bring back to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 2 ½ minutes. Remove from water and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare all the vegetables and toss together in a large bowl with salt and pepper.
- Cut each cooled rigatoni into 5 pieces. Add to the large bowl and toss.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Dress the salad to your liking.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 Cup. Calories: 360. Calories from Fat: 220. Total Fat: 24g. Saturated Fat: 5g. Trans Fat: 0g. Cholestrol: 40mg. Sodium: 560mg. Total Carbohydrate: 23g. Dietary Fiber: 2g. Sugars: 4g. Protein: 10g.