1 hr 5 mins
Another favorite lunch chicken pasta salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces mini rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 cup herbed crouton, crumbled for garnish
- 8 rolled anchovies over capers, drained and blotted dry (optional)
- 1Cook pasta al dente by following the directions on the box; drain in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain completely; set aside.
- 2To make the dressing: in a small mixing bowl, whisk the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and anchovy paste until well blended.
- 3Slowly whisk in the olive oil, forming an emulsion.
- 4Transfer pasta to a large bowl; add in chicken, onion, parsley, and cheese; toss gently to combine.
- 5Pour dressing over the salad; toss again to coat.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours before serving.
- 7Before serving, line plate with romaine lettuces.
- 8Place salad on lettuce bed and sprinkle with croutons; garnish with anchovy fillets, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rigatoni Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.0
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 266.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 18.4 g