1/1 Photo of Chicken Rice Stove Top Dish
This is a small but tasty and easy recipe that uses leftover chicken. I like the fact that it does not have any canned creamed soup in it. I usually serve it in a bowl along with Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat. Enjoy:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter.
- 2Add broth, carrots, rice, salt, and pepper.
- 3Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Check to see if more broth is needed after 20 minutes.
- 4Stir in chicken and parsley.
- 5Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes longer or until the rice and vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rice Stove Top Dish
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.2
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.7 mg
- Sodium 1216.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 45.5 g