Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a Campbell's Recipe, tastes really great if you are not feeling well.
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 medium sliced carrots
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 can chicken
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- In medium saucepan mix broth, carrots, celery, parsley flakes, and garlic powder.
- Heat to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice, reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 20 minutes or until rice is done.
- Add chicken and heat through.
Made this tonight along with Char's heavenly biscuits and what a wonderful meal. Thanks for posting !