Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious southwest dinner with little preparation and prep time.
Make and share this Chicken & Rice Santa Fe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 (19 fluid ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 fluid ounces soup can water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded tex-mex cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix rice, beans and peppers in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish; set aside. Combine soup, water and cilantro. Pour evenly over rice mixture.
- Top with chicken Spoon 2 Tbsp of salsa over each chicken breast.
- Bake 35 minutes; sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.