Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had left over roasted chicken and needed something to make it with. My boys like when I just "whip something up" so we came up with this.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups rice
- 4 cups water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- chives (optional)
- salt & pepper
- Combine water,soup,and rice in a large pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cover.
- Simmer until all of the liquid is absorbed.