Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Mary Beth Roe is one of those QVC sales gals. She also is an accomplished cookbook writer and I am fortunate to have several. All of her recipes are home cooking. This is one of the better chicken ones.
- 4 -6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbells chicken and rice soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard (prepared is fine too in a pinch)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, mustard, salt, and garlic powder. Coat the chicken lightly with the flour mixture.
- Brown in the oil in a large skillet. Place in a crock pot or roaster.
- Pour the soup on top. Cover and cook on low for 3 hrs or until tender.
- Delicious with noodles or other sides.