Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
The yummy onion soup really mixes nicely with the rest of the ingredients, and makes up nicely in the Crock Pot while you spend your day doing other things.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, halved
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 10 ounces 1% low-fat milk
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup brown rice
- Place all ingredients in crock pot, except chicken. Stir until mixed.
- Add chicken breasts, stir.
- Cook on high all day until liquid is absorbed, and chicken is fully cooked.