Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a dish intended to be made as a meal in itself. Old "college" recipe made to be cheap too. All ingredients may obviously be modified to taste, but this has always worked best for me.
- Clean and cut the chicken breast into small cubes.
- Combine all ingredients into a glass dish large enough to house everything including the cubed chicken breast. (Make sure the chicken is completely submersed in the marinade. Marinate for a minimum of 1/2 hour, more for a fuller flavor).
- Heat a medium sauce pan, skillet or wok over medium to high heat.
- Place entire contents of bowl into pan and heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over a bed of rice and corn. And trust me, use all that marinade, it's the best part.