Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've had this recipe for 20+ years. I think it came out of The Dallas Morning News. Quick, easy & good.
- Line a casserole dish with bacon slices.
- Pour rice on top of bacon.
- Sprinkle half of the seasoning pouch (from the rice) over rice.
- Place chicken on top& the rest of the seasoning pouch.
- Mix soup& milk together and pour over chicken.
- Cover& cook at 350 for about an hour.
I had some cans of Chicken breast in the house (good quality, white meat only) and thought it would be perfect in this recipe and it was. I used two Cans of the Chicken and doubled the recipe. Thank you so much for an Easy and extremely tasty Casserole! This will definately be a staple in my house.