Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Love this easy simple recipe that takes just minutes to prepare & 1/2 hour to cook.
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cans chicken
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning (more or less to taste)
- 2 cups instant rice (do not use anything other than instant)
- Mix ingredients together.
- Put in 9 x 9 greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes (or until rice is done.
Easy to make! Not the best chicken rice you'll ever have but pretty good...