Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is delicious and filling. It even tastes great leftover and freezes well without the topping.
Make and share this Chicken & Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 cup celery, chopped and cooked
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix the ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
My grandmother use to make this for Sunday dinner. She'd serve it with a salad and it was awesome.