Recipe by LARavenscroft
This was a recipe from Carnation evaporated milk. I revamped it to make it much lower in fat and calories. I reduced the amount of cheese and omitted the butter that was in the original recipe and changed the number of servings to 6. What I got was a pretty tasty low fat chicken & rice casserole that's only 5 WW points (figured on their website).
Top Review by Hill Family
I thought this was a bit bland but once I added Mediterranean Sea Salt it was fairly tasty. I will put this in a shallower as we liked the crusty part (top) best and add some garlic next time. I think played with this could become one of my go to recipes - especially since I usually have the ingredients listed - especially as leftover rice and chicken.
- 473.18 ml cooked rice
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 340.19 g can fat-free evaporated milk
- 118.29 ml red onion, finely chopped
- 113.39 g egg substitute (or 2 eggs)
- 59.14 ml cilantro, finely chopped
- 113.39 g green chilies, drained