Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This can be nade with boneless chicken breasts or leftover cooked chicken or turkey. The recipe can easily be doubled.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch thyme
- 2⁄3 cup Minute Rice
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- Cube chicken.
- Mix soup, onion, parsley, salt, thyme and water in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Add Peas.
- Pour rice into 1 Qt casserole.
- Stir soup mix into rice and mix well.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Cover and bake 30 min at 350.
Have made this many times,an excellent recipe.