Top Review by NancyB
I was looking for a crockpot recipe that made what my husband referred to as a "bog" - this was it. It was *delish*. I cut the chicken up in pieces when I put it in and used brown rice. This is a keeper.
- 1 1⁄4 cups rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cooked chicken, , chopped
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix rice with melted butter in crockpot.
- Stir to coat rice thoroughly.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except slivered almonds and 2 tablespoons green onions.
- Stir well.
- Sprinkle reserved almonds and green onions over top.
- Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours, High 3 to 4 hours.