1/3 Photos of Chicken Rice Burritos
Jazz Lover's Note:
I got this out of the Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender.
- 2Stir in chicken, chili powder, 1/4 cup broth and 3/4 cup of picante sauce.
- 3Heat through; set aside.
- 4In a medium saucepan, bring rice and remaining picante sauce; cover and simmer 5-10 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 5Stir into chicken mixture.
- 6Add 2 cups of cheese.
- 7Spoon 1 cup filling, off center on each tortilla.
- 8Fold sides and ends over filling, then roll up.
- 9Arrange burritos in two ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking dishes.
- 10Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 11Cover and bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- 12Garnish with picante sauce and cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rice Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.1
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 192.0 mg
- Sodium 1711.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 65.6 g