1/4 Photos of Chicken, Rice, Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is an old family favorite. If you like broccoli, this creamy dish is sure to please a hungry family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix rice, soups, broth and.
- 2combine with cut up chicken and broccoli. Mix in milk and cut up butter and onions. Mixture will be thick. Place in casserole dish. Spread layer flat. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 3Bake covered with foil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking another 10 minutes.
- 4Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. This allows it to set!
- 5This is more of a chicken bowl consistency not a layered casserole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Rice, Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.5
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 224.7 mg
- Sodium 963.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 54.0 g