This is an old family favorite. If you like broccoli, this creamy dish is sure to please a hungry family.
- In a bowl, mix rice, soups, broth and.
- combine with cut up chicken and broccoli. Mix in milk and cut up butter and onions. Mixture will be thick. Place in casserole dish. Spread layer flat. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake covered with foil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking another 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. This allows it to set!
- This is more of a chicken bowl consistency not a layered casserole.