Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy, fast, healthy casserole. Great when you're short on time.
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend or 1 (6 ounce) box brown rice, pilaf
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Cook rice as directed on package, but only 15 minutes.
- Break broccoli apart and spread on tops of rice.
- Cook until rice and broccoli are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and add soup, salt and chicken.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven in a 2 quart casserole for 20 minutes , then sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the top and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.