1 hr 10 mins
An easy, fast, healthy casserole. Great when you're short on time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice as directed on package, but only 15 minutes.
- 2Break broccoli apart and spread on tops of rice.
- 3Cook until rice and broccoli are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- 4Remove from heat and add soup, salt and chicken.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven in a 2 quart casserole for 20 minutes , then sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the top and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Rice, Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 824.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend