1/2 Photos of Chicken Rice Bowl
I love rice bowls! This recipe is adapted from the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine teriyaki sauce and sugar in measuring cup, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 2Remove 3 tablespoons of mixture and set aside.
- 3Pour rest of marinade over chicken in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Marinate 15 minutes.
- 4Add enough water to remaining 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce mixture to measure 2/3 cup; blend in cornstarch.
- 5Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and saute 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through. Add teriyaki sauce mixture; cook, stirring, about 1 minute, or until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- 6Spoon chicken and sauce over rice in large individual serving bowls. Serve vegetables on top of rice or on the side, as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rice Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 1577.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 38.2 g