This one comes from my Mother's recipe collection. It is easy and delicious. I use 4 large breast halves.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In ungreased 9x13 pyrex dish, combine raw rice, onion, 1/2 tsp salt, celery, water, soup and mushrooms; mix well.
- Arrange chicken on top of rice mixture, skin side up.
- Either drizzle melted butter over chicken or place a small pat of butter on each piece then sprinkle with lawry's salt to taste.
- Bake at 365 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is tender and done.