My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shake adobo on chicken parts.
- 2Heat oil on medium in a large pot and cook chicken pieces until brown.
- 3Stir in minced garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in onion and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- 5Stir in the Sazón and cubes.
- 6Raise heat, add water and bring to a boil.
- 7Add the rice and stir.
- 8Reduce heat to low and cover.
- 9Cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & rice (Arroz con pollo)
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: