Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 -6 chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons adobo seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic or 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 packet sazon goya
- 1 packet chicken bouillon
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups parboiled rice
- Shake adobo on chicken parts.
- Heat oil on medium in a large pot and cook chicken pieces until brown.
- Stir in minced garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in onion and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the Sazón and cubes.
- Raise heat, add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.