Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
The mushrooms and beef broth produce an extra robust flavor in this old-standby recipe for chicken and rice. If you don't have cooked rice and chicken on hand, add about 20 minutes to cook them before starting this recipe.
- Mix the canned soup, beef broth and mayonnaise.
- Spread the rice and chicken breasts in the bottom of a glass casserole dish.
- Pour in the soup mixture.
- Add sliced mushrooms and sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Cook at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until browned on top.