Manda C's Note:
I'm not sure where this recipe originated, but my Mom has been making it for years, and it's our "standby" when we can't decide what to make for dinner. We usually use leftover rice, but recently my sister has decided no-yolk egg noodles work well with it too! This recipe can be made low-fat by using reduced fat soups and sour creams, but they won't thicken up like the regular varieties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soups, sour cream, and water in large sauce pan. Add water till it's as thin or thick as you'd like. Heat till bubbly.
- 2Place the chicken breast tenders in a separate,shallow baking dish. Pour enough sauce to almost cover the chicken. Make sure you flip them so sauce is on both sides of the chicken. Apply salt and pepper to your liking.
- 3Bake chicken at 350 degrees for 20 mins, or until no longer pink.
- 4Prepare instant rice as directed.
- 5After chicken and rice are finished cooking, it's time to plate.
- 6Place chicken in the center of the plate and surround with rice. Pour as little or as much sauce as you'd like!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Rice,and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 1058.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.8 g