- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 4 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb broccoli
- 3 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick soup pot on med-high heat. Add chicken, cook 3-5 min on each side. Remove from pot and put on plate.
- Whisk soup and water together in small bowl. Add broth and garlic powder/ Add mixture to soup pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice and broccoli. Top with chicken and juices from plate; cover. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Season with black pepper and serve.