Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A girl at work brought this to a potluck, and it didn't last long. I don't normally eat rice a roni, but I love this!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 7 ounces chicken rice-a-roni
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 stalks celery
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook rice according to package directions. Chop bell pepper and celery and add to rice.
- Boil chicken for 15 minutes or until done and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- After rice is done, add all ingredients except half the shredded cheese. Mix everything together and place inside casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 45 minutes at 350.
Very good. Needed a recipe to use a large amount of left over Rice a Roni, found this, it was great. Comfort food!