Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My best friends recipe and it is outstanding!
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups Minute Rice
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans French onion soup
- Add 4 cups of rice to a 9x13 or larger baking pan.
- Season Chicken with salt and pepper then coat with flour and brown in pan with Olive oil.
- Put chicken on top of rice in dish.
- Add 2 cans of beef broth.
- Add 2 cans of French Onion soup.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for an hour.