Recipe by Carlie ;)
I love rice...brown, white, jasmine--you get it! But I also love to mix up the ingredients and such that go into my rice. This is one of my fave recipes that's a quick, easy lunch or dinner for anyone. I like how this recipe is about choice: White rice or brown rice? Beef or chicken flavoring? Mix it up each time you make it!
- 1 cup white rice (It really doesn't matter what kind you use, but white is the best)
- 2 cups water (1 cup rice to every 2 cups of water)
- 2 -3 beef bouillon cubes (either will do) or 2 -3 chicken bouillon cubes (either will do)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the 2 cups water into a large, microwave-safe bowl, and put your bouillon cubes in the water. Microwave for about 4 1/2-5 minutes.
- Once ready, take 1 cup rice and pour that into the water and chicken mix. Microwave for 4 minutes, or until the rice has soaked up the water, and is a brown color.
- When the rice is brown, take it out (Wear oven mitts or gloves, as it will be EXTREMELY hot!) and set it to cool.
- Again, you can really mix this recipe up. I suggest that, because when you find your favorite, you can make it any time for dinner or lunch!