Recipe by True Texas
This is another recipe I've been making since the '70's. The recipe comes from a cookbook that the Arlington Mothers of Twins published in 1977. My good friend had Fraternal twin boys a few months before I had my son. She joined this organization and they sold the cookbooks.
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup cold water (slightly more)
- 4 chicken breasts, halved (or entire chicken cut-up)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix