8 hrs 10 mins
I don't eat a lot of beef, and I found this recipe (submitted by Gail Bush) in the Fix it and Forget it Cookbook. I've changed it slightly, but it's still easy and extremely tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in slow cooker.
- 2Layer sauerkraut, then salad dressing over chicken.
- 3Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 4Shred cooked chicken breasts with fork, and mix thoroughly with sauerkraut and dressing.
- 5Spoon onto 1 slice pumpernickel bread.
- 6Top with 1 slice swiss chesse and other slice of bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Reuben Sandwiches in a Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.3
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 1984.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 33.2 g