This one is very tasty and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can canned sauerkraut, drained
- 8 slices corned beef
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups thousand island dressing
- 1 cup soft rye breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Layer chicken evenly with sauerkraut, corned beef, and Swiss cheese. Pour dressing over top.
- 3Combine breadcrumbs, butter, and parsley; sprinkle over casserole.
- 4Bake casserole at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Reuben Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 907.5
- Calories from Fat 613
- Total Fat 68.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 222.2 mg
- Sodium 2717.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 52.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: