Recipe by lazyme
This sounds very good and simple. From Weight Watchers Slim Ways Chicken.
Top Review by teresas
Great sandwich! Made as posted with no changes. I used a nice dark rye. This has a wonderful kick to it. Really didn't taste the sauerkraut. Next time I will put more on cuz has 0 points. Quick, easy and delicious. Thanks lazyme for posting a great WW dish.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise, style dressing
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces skinless chicken, cooked sliced
- 1 1⁄2 ounces swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sauerkraut, rinsed drained
- 8 slices rye bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Line large baking sheet with foil.
- To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise dressing, ketchup, horseradish, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- To prepare sandwiches, place 1/4 of the chicken, cheese, sauerkraut and dressing onto each of 4 slices of bread; top each with another slice bread.
- Broil 8 inches from heat until golden brown; with spatula, turn to brown other side.
- EACH SERVING PROVIDES: 1/4 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Proteins; 2 Breads; 30 Optional Calories.
- PER SERVING: 295 Calories; 17 g Protein; 7 g Fat; 40 g Carbohydrate; 160 mg Calcium; 991 mg Sodium; 35 mg Cholesterol; 5 g Dietary Fiber, 5 points.