Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Fancy! Something I'd love to try very soon because I know I will absolutely love it!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 (16 ounce) carton skim milk ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook spinach and drain well- Combine with Ricotta, eggs and parmesan; set aside.
- Place chicken breast halves on wax paper and flatten with a meat mallet.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly on breasts and roll up jelly-roll fashion.
- Place seam side down in a 9"x13" baking pan.
- Combine spaghetti sauce with seasonings and pour over chicken- Top with mushrooms.
- Bake at 350 degeres for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese- Bake until cheese melts.