Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This was inspired by a dish at a local restaurant. Nummy!
Make and share this Chicken, Red Bell Pepper, & Pesto Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bell pepper in 2 tsp oil in a small saucepan. Remove from pan.
- Cook whole chicken breast in leftover oil, plus ~2tsp. Remove from pan. Allow to cool. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix pesto package with water and oil. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Turn heat to low.
- Add chicken and pepper to pesto sauce, cook under low heat, covered, ~5 minutes, until everything's warm.
- Mix pasta into the sauce, pepper, and chicken.
- Keep on low heat, uncovered, 5 minutes to let flavors mingle (or not, if you want more distinct flavor).