Darlene Summers's Note:
This is a great soup served on a cold day. Talk about your comfort food--Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups water
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cubed and cooked chicken
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup carrot (Sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package cheese ravioli or 1 (7 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen broccoli (Thawed)
- grated parmesan cheese, to sprinkle over bowl of soup (optional)
- 1In a large Dutch oven, combine all ingredients (except the ravioli or tortellini and broccoli). Bring to a boil, then add the ravioli or tortellini.
- 2Simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- 3Add thawed broccoli and simmer for 10 minutes longer, or till broccoli is done.
- 4Serve (1-1/2 cup servings) hot with parmesan cheese sprinkled over top.
- 5Great with hot crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Raviolini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 555.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: