Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice comforting soup that everyone in the family can't wait to eat. Serve with nice crusty Italian bread and enjoy!
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 -3 carrots, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 (32 ounce) containers chicken stock or 2 (32 ounce) containers broth
- 1 (14 ounce) candelmonte zucchini (or fresh zucchini)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) bagmini ravioli
- parmesan cheese
- saute onion and garlic in olive oil till soft and translucent. Add carrots and saute a little longer. Add chicken to pot and cover with chicken broth and water to cover. Simmer 15 minutes. Add stewed tomatoes and all seasonings. Simmer 10 minutes more. Remove chicken carefully and let it cool alittle. Debone chicken and return meat back into soup. Add frozen green beans. Simmer 10 minutes, . Before serving increase temperature add some water. Once it bubbles add ravioli. Cook till ravioli is tender. Serve with grated parmesan cheese.