Recipe by English_Rose
Made from only a few ingredients but smart enough for dinner party entertaining! From UK Mag Good Food.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, on the vine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally so you have two thinner pieces.
- Lightly oil a baking dish and arrange the chicken in it in a single layer.
- Mix the cheese, mustard, milk and worcestershire sauce.
- Pile the mixture onto each chicken piece.
- Divided the vine tomatoes, still on the vine, into four portions and place in and around the chicken in the dish.
- Cook for 20-30 mins until the chicken is golden and the tomatoes are squashy.
- Serve with broccoli and new potatoes for a full meal.
- Suggest to your guests that they squash the tomatoes on their plates to blend into the cheesey sauce!