Adam Wein's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is my own personal creation. More Ranch dressing maybe used to add more zest. I enjoy this because it is so good it will make your tongue slap your brains out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place chicken and macaroni in a 9x14 glass baking dish.
- 2Add Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and stir together.
- 3sprinkle Parmesan cheese and chives over entire surface.
- 4sprinkle salt or salt substitute over mixture.
- 5cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 6uncover and sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over the dish.
- 7allow 5 minutes to cool and the serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rancharoni #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1021.0
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 1778.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 49.0 g