Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family really liked these wraps. They were such a quick simple lunch. When I made these I needed to save time so I used garlic ranch dressing as that's what I could find. I also used sun dried tomato tortillas and I used Oscar Mayer southwestern cooked cut up chicken. I got this recipe from Tops Market courtesy of Wise Bone Dressing.
- 1⁄4 cup wish bone extra thick zesty ranch dressing
- 2 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cut up
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon
- lettuce leaf
- sliced tomatoes
- Spread wise bone extra thick zesty ranch dressing over tortillas, then evenly top with remaining ingredients. Roll up and serve.