A tasty alternative to the original taco. Great for a quick work night dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees. Heat taco shells for 5-10 minutes to warm.
- 2Slice chicken into bite-able pieces and put into bowl.
- 3Warm up chicken in frying pan coated with olive oil adding chopped green onions.
- 4Stir in 1/2 cup of dressing to coat chicken.
- 5Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells.
- 6Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and olives.
- 7Add the remaining dressing to each taco, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ranch Tacos - Quick and Easy
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.9
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 438.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 21.1 g