- 141.74 g box taco shells
- 907.18 g chicken, precooked
- 226.79 g bottle ranch dressing
- 118.29 ml shredded lettuce
- 236.59 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml chopped tomato
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Heat taco shells for 5-10 minutes to warm.
- Slice chicken into bite-able pieces and put into bowl.
- Warm up chicken in frying pan coated with olive oil adding chopped green onions.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of dressing to coat chicken.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and olives.
- Add the remaining dressing to each taco, if desired.