Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are soooo good!
- 10 taco shells, crispy flat-bottomed
- 3 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Place chicken in medium microwavable bowl. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss gently to coat. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup ranch dressing.
- Heat oven to 325. Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
- Spoon warm chicken mixture into heated taco shells. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onions. Drizzle with salsa and additional dressing (if desired).