1/2 Photos of Chicken-Ranch Tacos
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 taco shells (I use the stand n' stuff)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into small bite-size pieces)
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (can use more to taste)
- 1 (28 g) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded head lettuce
- 1 -2 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (or to taste)
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1In a small bowl mix together the dry ranch dressing mix with 1 cup milk and 1 cup of mayonnaise (or according to the package directions for dressing, I also add in 1 teaspoon fresh garlic but that is optional) mix until well combined; refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add in the chicken cubes and toss with a spoon until cooked through, seasoning with the taco mix just before the chicken is finished cooking (do not overcook the chicken cubes or they will be dry) transfer to a bowl.
- 4Divide the cooked chicken cubes between each taco shell, then drizzle the top of the chicken with a small amount of prepared Ranch dressing (make certain to save some dressing to drizzle on the top of the tacos).
- 5Top with a small amount of shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, then green onion.
- 6Drizzle the top of the tacos with more ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Ranch Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.7
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.7 mg
- Sodium 1355.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix