Found this recipe on the back of a box of Old El Paso taco shells. Sounds good!
Make and share this Chicken Ranch Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) boxold el paso taco shells
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- additional ranch dressing, if desired
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat taco shells in oven as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwavable bowl, place chicken. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss gently to coat. Microwave uncovered on High for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing.
- Spoon warm chicken mixture into heated taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and green onion.
- Drizzle with additional ranch dressing if desired.