1/1 Photo of Chicken Ranch Tacos
Found this recipe on the back of a box of Old El Paso taco shells. Sounds good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) box old el paso taco shells
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- additional ranch dressing, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Heat taco shells in oven as directed on package.
- 3Meanwhile, in a medium microwavable bowl, place chicken. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss gently to coat. Microwave uncovered on High for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing.
- 4Spoon warm chicken mixture into heated taco shells.
- 5Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and green onion.
- 6Drizzle with additional ranch dressing if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ranch Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (1023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 287.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g