Found this recipe on the back of a box of Old El Paso taco shells. Sounds good!
Make and share this Chicken Ranch Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) boxold el paso taco shells
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- additional ranch dressing, if desired
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat taco shells in oven as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwavable bowl, place chicken. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss gently to coat. Microwave uncovered on High for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing.
- Spoon warm chicken mixture into heated taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and green onion.
- Drizzle with additional ranch dressing if desired.
Great twist on tacos! This was very fast and easy to prepare, a great bonus for a quick meal. I used homemade taco seasoning and peppercorn ranch, which gave a nice extra kick. The green onion was a nice touch to the usual lettuce/tomato topping. The ranch adds a really nice flavor to this. Thanks for sharing!
Delicious and quick. I was almost afraid of the ranch but it was amazing!!
These tacos are so very good. I loved the addition of creaminess coming from the ranch instead of the usual sour cream. The only bad thing about making this recipe is that the results disappeared so quickly! Everyone loved it here, thanks so much.